Saturday, June 16, 2012

Maps

I like maps. :) Not the kind that tells you where North Street and South Street cross, but book maps that usually show you the winding streets of a perilous city or where a kingdom sits nestled against a gargantuan mountainside. It seems like I'm forever making maps that are attached to one story or another. They help me, for lack of a better word, map out the story and world my characters live in. The map below is the one in which my current novel is set. For now it's mostly a rough map, but I plan to add to it as I fully flesh out my story world. ^^ :)


When I do finally get published, I hope you'll find a much prettier version just inside the cover of my book. ^^ :)

Do you have any habits that help you flesh out your story world? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment